Barely Acceptable Support
Visit our frequently asked questions page
Welcome to AloofHosting’s Barely Acceptable Support (BAS.) BAS was designed so that we can go about our day — working our real jobs, eating our real sandwiches, drinking our real cocktails, and watching back-episodes of Futurama — all without guilt or moral qualms over ignoring the many thousands of abandoned AloofHosting members who may be in wracking, emotional pain.
Be aware that while your email will be read in a timely fashion* it probably won’t be answered.
However, don’t give up hope. You can substantially increase your chances of receiving an Actual Answer (AA) to your correspondence by:
- Capitalizing the first letter of each sentence
- Ending each sentence with a period (just one period)
- Running a spellcheck on your letter
- Including your username so we know who you are
- Emailing before 3PM EST because we’re in Los Angeles, and by noon, there’s better than even odds that we’ve been drinking
- Understanding that this service is free and as such, we’ve already done you one favor, and now you’re asking for one more
Click here to email our “support” team
Want to rat out another user? Are they posting porn, gambling, warez, or otherwise abusing our service?
Click here to email our execution team